Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Catch-up

Since it was Christmas the last time I blogged I will try to quickly catch everyone up. Christmas was AWESOME as usual with our family and Matt bought me a new car, a Tahoe of course. New Years was low key with Chris, Susan our neighbors, and my parents because we were leaving really early to go to the Cotton Bowl. For anyone who missed it Ole Miss dismantled Texas Tech!! Hotty Toddy! My parents went with Matt and me and a good time was had by all!

That brings us to 2009. We sold the 4-runner when we returned home :( I was sad to see it go. It was such a part of our lives for 8 years! Luckily some people that lived near us bought it. We see it occasionally driving down Old Fannin.

February flew by, but not too fast that I couldn't turn 27 and have the flu all at the same time! We went to a friends wedding in Oxford which is where I apparently caught it. I missed 3 days of work and thought I was going to die! Matt made it better when he gave me my very own Ronald Reagan action figure!! I'll post some pics of him later.

That brings us to March. Matt was out for spring break last week and I took Friday off so we headed to Oxford to catch some baseball and enjoy some wonderful spring weather. Ole Miss won the series against Alabama!

So it was back to the daily grind yesterday until Lisha had her baby! I am an aunt again! Eleanor Crosby Lupher was born on March 23 at 7:34 p.m. Please be praying for her as she was born with a heart condition and has had one procedure done already. The heart conditions was known before she was born so they were prepared and the doctors expect her to live a normal life, but she will have to under go several surgeries. They have not updated their blog yet, but here is the link: http://leeandlisha.blogspot.com/

That is all for now. Hopefully I can post pictures soon! I will also try and post any fun stuff from this weekend in Baton Rouge. On our way to see the Rebels play LSU (is anyone seeing a trend here?)!!!

No comments: