Wednesday, June 3, 2009

We Leave Tomorrow

This will probably be my last post until we return on Saturday, June 13. Actually I probably won't post anything until at least Sunday since I'll be a tad tired. Matt and I are packed and ready to go. I think our only concern are the flights (not a huge fan of flying, get that from Rex), but other than that we are really excited!

I do have an update about our street evangelism, I think I misunderstood what we would really be doing. We will go a day ahead of the group and let the village know our team will be coming for medical care and VBS. It won't be bad at all!

Please keep us in your prayers!

Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding; in all ways acknowledge Him and He shall direct your path.
Proverbs 3: 5-6

No comments: