Monday, October 12, 2009

Skype

I am not going to blog about the Rebels today because there is nothing left to say and the fact that this rainy day does not need to get any more depressing. So instead I am going to talk about the coolest thing EVER, Skype. Katie introduced it to me last night and it was awesome. It's free to sign up and free to web chat with other Skype members. I got to talk to and see little Nash last night. It was almost bedtime and he was sporting some awesome undies and he also got to see Elle and Knox. It was so cute. Since we all live in different towns and cities we need to start chatting that way. All you need is a PC with a built in camera.

On another note Matt is and has been studying like a mad man. He has 5 test next week which I don't think is humanly possible, but apparently the med school does. So needless to say I am ready for this test block to be over. Then he only has one test left this semester. How crazy is that? So while he is studying this week feel free to Skype me!! I use my iamlaurad@yahoo email address.

1 comment:

Brian and Darrie said...

Girl its the best thing ever! That is how we talk to Brian in Iraq. Its kind of like he is here with us! Plus I pais only $30 for a whole year for him to call any US number from skype unlimited!!! He just calls my cell from his computer!!!