Friday, December 18, 2009

Pregnancy

So I guess we have known for almost 2 months now that we will have a little bundle of joy here in June. It's kind of scary to think about, but exciting at the same time. It has also been a little harder than I thought it would be. Now that I am finally over being sick ALL the time I have started to get tired throughout the day for no apparent reason. I worried about what it would be like when the baby got here and how life would change, but the truth is life has already changed. This baby already dictated everything I do. I have only been to the grocery store twice in the last two months, cooked about 3 meals (which is low even for me), and skipped out on a lot of events. I don't mind at all, but I am ready to get back to my normal self. My question is what do mom's do that already have one or two kids when they get pregnant? If we had a child already poor Matt would have been doing it all. Thank goodness we don't, because he has been studying like a mad man for the last 2 weeks, but we takes his last test today and I get my husband back!! WAHOOO!!! Then I will be ready for Christmas and some breakfast casserole.

1 comment:

Katie McCrary said...

Love your question..hence Nash may be an only child.