Thursday, June 16, 2011

Happy Birthday Jackson!!!!!

Jackson's birthday started out with Matt and I singing "Happy Birthday" to him and a giant birthday balloon!!
It is so good to be Jackson Miller!!
Even though it was Thursday, we had to have a photo shoot!
Such a big boy!! 
He is cruising every where and thinks he has to hold your hand or furniture in order to walk, but he could do it on his own.  Crawling gets him where he needs to be the fastest though!
His golf clubs are still his favorite toys!
Whole milk and cinnamon raisin toast are his favorite foods.
He can feed himself with his fingers, but we are stalling on the spoon feeding.  The dogs eat whatever he drops on the floor, but if he slings it on the wall, there is not much they can do about that.
He finally says mama, even though I am not sure he associates it with me......  Same with dada
He can give 5, play patty cake, will mimic you clicking your tongue, claps when he is excited, waves bye-bye, we are working on blowing kisses, he will give kisses when he feels like it, and dances ALL the time!
He loves music and will sing to himself on the way to day care!
He loves the ladies and his buds at day care (which makes it easier to leave him)
He is very social and is usually always happy.
He only gets unhappy when he is hungry (which I do too)
He is all around the sweetest and most handsome little dude ever!! 
Words cannot express how blessed I feel to be his mama!  I thank God for him everyday and cannot believe he gave him to me.  Now I just hope we don't mess him up.  :)

Happy Birthday J-Man!

No comments: