Friday, August 9, 2013

Friday Free-For-All

I'm trying my best to keep pictures posted.  It's not for lack of pictures because I am snapping them all the time, it's just for lack of discipline.  Making myself sit down and then stay awake to post pictures is not as easy as it sounds.  At night I know better than to sit down until I am ready for bed.  Because as soon as I do it is bye bye consciousness.  So here are some pictures to get you caught up on all the adorableness over at our house.
This little guy is so cuddly.  I am soaking up every minute of cuddle time I can because he will be too busy trying to keep up with the other 2 pretty soon and won't have time for me.
 A dog and a gun.  What more could a boy ask for?
Sleepover in Franny's room!!  Jackson and Mary Frances LOVE to get their sleeping bags out and lay in them at night after baths, but before bed.  And to protect Rook from being trampled I have to put him in Franny's bed.  She doesn't mind loaning her bed to him too much.....

My sleepy men!  Poor Daddy, those 80 hour work weeks will get you every time.
Granted a triple BOB would be the size of my Tahoe, but it sure would be handy!
More tummy time in big sister's bed.  Bless his heart, if you didn't know better you would think he was a girl if you just looked at this picture.
A good night picture for Daddy while he was at work.  We sure do miss him!!  But, this trauma rotation is the worst of the worst and it will be over in December.  That's right around the corner huh?
Apparently Jackson grew 2 inches in one week.  I went to get him dressed for church and his pants nor dress shoes fit him.  What's going on?  He's getting so big!

Then when we made it to church we got so many looks and comments.  One mama and 3 kids really caused a stir.  I might as well have taken a cow to church with me.  I saw the look of pity in everyone's eyes as I made my way into church.  I wanted to stop and say, "It's ok!  I promise.  Coming to church and getting out of the house is going to do me wonders."  The thought even crossed my mind to check them in for 2 services and go back home for a nap.  It was tempting, but I refrained.
Rook is so excited about his first football season.  I have just been praying that it is better than Jackson's first football season/game.  The first game Jackson ever watched was the Ole Miss/Jacksonville State game.  And if you are an Ole Miss fan you know how that ended. Not good.  Not good at all.
Miss Priss loves her some make-up!  I can foresee some little girl make-up in her future for Christmas.
And I hope Google doesn't take this topless pic down.  These were her new 18-24 month jeans that wouldn't button around the waist.........  But man, that belly is cute!
 More cuddle time after the bigs went to bed.
Free dogs to anyone that will take them!  Elle proceeded to chew threw the gate and bark all night when we had a storm.  They drive me crazy!
Miller party of 5 at the grocery store!!  We always go places as a party of 5 which might be a little nuts, but here is my reasoning.  1.  Matt isn't home much so when he is I want to see him and so do the kids.  Solution?  Go every where together.  Even if it means the grocery store and a few melt downs.  2.  I have a theory that if we take them on outings to the grocery store and out to eat they will know how to act in public eventually.  I don't want to keep them cooped up at the house and then take them all out to eat in 5 years and it be complete mayhem.  Those may be terrible reasons, but they are my reasons and we'll go with it.
This is what happens when Daddy does your hair!
Our little Rookster on his second trip to church!  He was all smiles.
You can label this third child problems - What do you do when you can't find his one and only manly paci?  Give him his sister's old one!  He didn't mind, he's confident in his masculinity.
Thankfully we got him some manly ones soon.  He much appreciated it.
The bigs at bedtime!  Couldn't you just eat them up?
Franny practicing her walk in a low heel.  I'll have her running in stilettos by Christmas.  That's my girl!
Back to my triple BOB comment earlier, Gaga has recommended that I zip tie the two strollers together.  You can file that under, "yes, we are from Caledonia."
Less than a month before football season starts!  Are you ready?  Heck yes!  Dang right!  Hotty Toddy!



More of the Beans.  The outfit below was her own creation.  After pulling ALL the clothes out of her drawers she brought me a tutu and a swimming suit to wear.  And I let her wear it!  She is a little individual with her own style!

Happy 8 week old baby!
This dude was ready for the pool and below he was passed out milk drunk at the pool!

After our trip to the pool we treated the kids to a little Chick-fil-a.  And Franny proceeded to put the fries between her toes.  I was so proud.
Little sister problems.  Top:  Your brother hits you with a toys because he doesn't wan to share.  Bottom:  He makes up for it at lunch by sharing his hot dog and KETCHUP!  
Monday was promotion day at day care.  This little girl was moved up to the 2 year old class.  WHAT?  It's the class where they potty train too.  I am sad my little girl is getting so old, but I am over the moon about the potty training part!  No more diapers!!



And here is J-Man in his new Pre-K 3 class!  It's a real classroom.  Oh my!  But, I will say.  I think he will get in trouble less now because they keep them occupied with learning stations and less free play.  If he is being challenged and focusing he'll have less time to hit other kids.  So much like his daddy.  Ha ha ha!

 And just more random adorableness!


Trying to get housework done and all Rook wants to do is cuddle.  Problem solved.  Until I try and eat dinner and the crumbs fall on his head.  Oops.

A little pop-tart on our morning commute.

That about wraps up the last 2 weeks.  I am hoping to post something at least once a week.  And in a perfect world I would get back to Fratty Fratty, Southern Belle Sunday, Video Tuesday, Keeping it Really Wednesday, and Rook's Ruckus.  But for now we are going to just shoot for Friday Free-For-All!  Have a great weekend everyone!

No comments: