Thursday, August 27, 2009

10 Days Until Rebel Football

The count down has been going on for a while, but I am so excited I cannot contain myself! Poor Matt has a test week starting on Tuesday so he will not be going to the game, but I am! I will be riding with the Richardson's and my parents! What a group. I am also trying to talk CJ and Corey to go too (they are back together, praise God!!).

Now that Matt and I are officially season ticket holders we will probably be at ALL the home games. When we calculated the fact that we might pay $50 a ticket from a scalper, season tickets seemed like the best option. Not to mention the way Matt's test schedule works out he can go to ALL the home games!

Go checkout my friends website. Next to the blog it is the best website on the world wide web!!
www.gotohellLSU.com

No comments: