Tuesday, September 8, 2009

It Smell Like Heaven

My Labor Day weekend started out in Oxford! I miss living there and can only hope Matt will practice some type of medicine there. Matt had to stay home and study (boo!), but my parents kept me well entertained. I hit the town Friday night with Corey and CJ after a wonderful dinner with the Schove's. On Sunday my parents and I rode with the Richardson's to Memphis and I don't think I have ever laughed that hard in my life! QD was with them and it was great to see her!


So we all know my head is tiny! Whatever.


CJ looks like some guy that just jumped into the picture


I guess I have never stayed out late enough to see this, but apparently Elvis closes the Library down every night by singing Dixie!


And this was the second best part of the weekend (the first being Ole Miss beating Memphis. Duh!)! There is a new business in Oxford called Zingo. There are these tiny scooters that fold up into a bag. Once in the bag they place the scooters in your car, drive you home in your car from the square (or where ever), and drive the scooter back to their base station just outside the Library! Why did I not think about this? Oh and it only cost $20! How cool is that? This was our driver in his reflective gear. I wish I could have gotten a picture of the scooter before he bagged it up.

QD!!!!!!!!!!!!!



And the best picture from the weekend. While at the pep rally on Beale Jarrod spotted Jevon Sneed's dad so we just HAD to take a picture with him! He was so nice! And I also love how Jarrod looks like a kid on Christmas morning!

1 comment:

Lisha said...

nice croakies - it adds that special touch to your summer dress