Tuesday, January 12, 2010

DC and a Flooded House

I promised pics.... So here you go.
This was the very first day in DC as soon as we came up out of the metro station. Behind us is the Ronald Reagan International Trade Building!! I was super excited.

Two pics up is the Capital from the Old Post Office Clock Tower. It was frigid up there! Above is the Lincoln Memorial after we walked half the mall. It was good exercise.




Good Ole Abe and us.

Me and my boyfriend at the Capital! Since the security guard was staring me down I decided against hugging his leg.


Dorothy's red slipper at the Smithsonian!!! Only my favorite movie growing up.

Luckily the family that lives in this house was not home (they were in Hawaii) when we took this picture otherwise I probably would not have gone near there.

The blushing bride and groom!

And then there is flood damage!!



No comments: