Monday, February 22, 2010

The Snow and The Crib

It snowed and snowed and snowed, but I still had to go to work while Matt had a snow day. He was sweet enough to take this pictures, but he didn't build a snowman because he was inside busy in the nursery. He was working on the closet so we'll have more storage, we decided on that rather than buying a bigger house (HA!!)



After I left work the snow was melting away and we went to Birmingham for the weekend. I needed maternity clothes in a BAD way! Thankfully I found an entire wardrobe at Gap Maternity on sale and I should be good for a while. What I was not expecting to purchase was a crib, but Matt surprised me with spontaneity and wanted to get this crib at Pottery Barn Kids. You know I am not going to turn down buying something so we got it on Saturday and he put it together as soon as we got home on Sunday! You can see the work in progress. It looks so cute and officially looks like a nursery.

No comments: