Sunday, February 28, 2010

Shower Season

My friend Michelle from work is getting married in April and her showers have begun. Saturday she had a pottery shower and Sunday we threw her a lingerie shower. She is so funny and a great friend. About 3 years ago she watched the pups for us and had a little mishap. I told her I left they key under the mat and she could let herself into the house. She found the key under the mat and let herself in, only it wasn't our house, it was our neighbors. Luckily no one was home and she quickly discovered it wasn't our house. She will never live it down and it is a great story!

Michelle and Me

Michelle opening gifts

The little petite fours that were suppose to look like lingerie, but they ended up looking like bathing suits. They still tasted awesome and put me close to gestational diabetes.

And here are all the girls. Jamie, Jessica (who use to work with us), Michelle (the bride), me, Shannon, and Kimberly (she is pregnant too)

1 comment:

Lisha said...

I WANT BELLY SHOTS!!!