Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Keeping it Real Wednesday - Random Non-Kid Pictures on My Phone

Warning:  There are no pictures of my adorable children here so now is your chance to exit out and go back to Facebook.  These are simply the random photos I have taken and not posted on the blog.  Basically it's a snap shot of my random thoughts throughout the week.  Kind of scary huh?  So if you would like to see how my mind works and jumps from one thing to another, come on.

This falls under the heading of, I only had one child at home and had time to think quietly to myself about whatever I wanted, which is usually the future since I am a planner.  I made a little chart of how old and what grade our kids will be in when Matt finishes residency and a 1 year fellowship.  Jackson will be 8 and in the 3rd grade, Mary Frances will be 6 and in the first grade, and Rook will be 5 and in Kindergarten.  Now, this all assumes we don't hold either of the boys back.  I kind of want to hold J-Man back so they will all be a grade a part, but I think I will be so tired of paying for day care for 3 kids in 2 years that I will be beating the doors down at the local public school.  But it's crazy to think about the fact that the kids will be that old before Matt is done.  I am not sure how the math worked out, but I will still be 29 when he's done.  Kind of crazy huh?
I saw this on "The People of Wal-Mart" Facebook page.  Every time I pass by that candy bin or the DVD bin I want to do the SAME thing!!  OCD problems at its finest.
Am I the only one that didn't know you could print stamps online?  I had to cut them out and tape them on, but I was in a bind and needed stamps.  I live under a rock called The Disney Channel.  Pretty cool though, not so useless knowledge.
This is Rain Man, I mean J-man's toy collection.  He has the funniest little quirks, like getting attached to toys and carrying them every where with him for a week and then switching it up and carrying something new.  Dougie and Blanket have always been his staple, but as of late he has left them at home because he says he's too big for them.  Plus, I have a carry on rule in the Tahoe.  You can only carry on what you can carry yourself.  If your hands are too full of toys, juice/milk, blankets, or whatever, you have to decide what is most important to you.  I get 4 people out the door ever day and I can't be carrying your stuff and mine too.  I do carry Rook's stuff for him (so generous of me huh?), but as soon as he can walk he only gets to take what he can carry!
 This is iOS 7 being a little punk.  Yes, iOS 7 I am busy and yes I wake up early.  Thanks for pointing that out and making me even more tired thinking about it and seeing it in writing.
Way back Wednesday.  These adorable children are my cousin Kristi and me.  We are only a year apart and got into a lot of trouble together as children.  I hate it for my kids that they won't have first cousins close in age to get into trouble with, but they do have each other.  
In case you missed the appropriate colors to wear to the Ole Miss games here they are.  And judging by our first 3 games everyone has gotten the memo.  Our fans have been doing great about wearing the correct colors!!  I even have 2 blue options for the A&M game, one for warm weather and one for cool weather.  #Planner #Prepared
I am not sure why our crack head dogs chewed up their gate one night, but I do know they are free to a anyone who will take them!  I love them to death, but they drive me crazy with the barking and stunts like this!
 The essentials.  Lanolin and lip gloss.  Don't leave home without it.  #mom
And more in the way of #mom life, this picture is titled "All in a days work."  This is in my "mom" room at work.  As I explained the need for the room to my male boss, "I am back and work, but by baby still has to eat."  This conversation was a little uncomfortable, but it's kind of like saying "female problems."  Men don't ask and stay as far away from the topic as possible!
And lastly, is there anything better than crawling into a made bed with clean sheets at the end of a long day?  Well, I guess crawling in it alone is not optimal, but when you are as tired as I am at the end of the day you can manage.  This is just such a calming view as I walk out of my bathroom at night.  And please note that it was only made because I had just put clean sheets on it.  I usually don't make it since Matt gets in about 3 hours after I get out.
That raps us this addition of Keeping it Real Wednesday, Random Non-Kid Pictures on My Phone.  I hope you were entertained and if you weren't then you should have stopped reading it a long time ago, I gave you a warning.  Keep it real people!

No comments: