Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Catch-up

So I have been a slacker when it comes to posting. As many of you now know that is because I have been the victim of morning sickness due to a baby currently the size of a lima bean. And if you didn't know, surprise, Matt and I are having a baby in June!! We told our families on Thanksgiving Day and needless to say they are super excited. Especially Buster, which I was shocked by.

Now for all the pics. This picture is a moment frozen in time of Buster and all his fun loving friends. It was right before we spanked LSU and it was their last home game as students. What a way to go out.





This is Kevin and Kayla's wedding, which was just beautiful. Sorry I didn't cut a rug and entertain anyone with my white girl moves, but again, I was sick. By the way, we have a wedding to go to on January 2 and I will be 14 weeks by that point, for all the moms out there will I still be able to fit into the dress I'm wearing here? Be honest. It's my staple black dress.



This picture is all too familiar. These 4 were always together and took all of their pictures like this! It was good to see everyone.



Kevin deserves to be taller than me on his wedding day......




but, he's not.





Yet another pic just like all the others we have.






And another.






And another.









Destry paused just long enough from flirting with the ladies to take this picture with Matt.









It was really good to hang out with Chase and Teri.










Russell and Joey, what more can you say. Joey was a famous guest since just a week earlier he caught a 77 pound catfish. He was on the front of the paper and everything and in Russell's words "that fish was bigger than Kevin."











No, we did not mean to coordinate Matt's bow tie with my dress. It just happened.
That wraps up our November except for the TN game where all of my friends from college got together in Oxford. I forgot my camera that weekend, but you can see all the pics on the Lupher's blog!











3 comments:

Shannon said...

you need to start baby bump pictures... tasteful ones though. I really get goobed our when I see pregnant flesh pictures!

Lisha said...

i miss you

The Miller's said...

We'll see about the baby bump pics Shay.... And I miss you too Geesh!