Tuesday, November 3, 2009

October Catch-up

October was a busy month so I will play a little catch-up. October 8 was Little B-Bear's 23 birthday (how old does that make everyone feel?) and the much anticipated Alabama weekend. The Friday night before the game was fun and even Saturday before the game since so many people were in town. Too bad the Ole Miss Rebels didn't play up to their potential. This was Buster's house Friday night. I am not sure why, but all of his friends hang out over at his nasty house even though it should be condemned. Maybe it's because they can walk to the square from his house? Either way it is nasty.

Flash forward to the Arkansas game! We went out to City Grocery BEFORE we ate dinner. Maybe it was good luck because the Rebels won the next day!

























You can't have too many grove pictures.
















And this is what happens when Arkansas comes to town........... She maybe sitting in an Ole Miss chair, but she was NOT an Ole Miss fan












We had a baby shower for a couple in our small group, Jonathan and Andrea. They are having a little girl in December. We decided to do a couples shower at 11:00 and since they scheduled the Ole Miss Auburn game at 11:30 the TV was on the entire time! Yet again the rebels were head cases and couldn't make it happen.




How cute is this cake?



Finally Halloween night! Matt and I went to Jimbo and Birtney's for their annual bash. Halloween is Britney's favorite holiday! We went as a plug and socket. We were the most creative costume even if I do say so myself. Matt made it out of card board boxes (did you think he would buy a costume?). We thought it was cute and did not realize the more adult flavor it could have.
Jimbo and Brtiney dressed up like a sleezy coach and cheerleader he knocked up! The irony is she is knocked up, but in a good way.



















1 comment:

Brian and Darrie said...

So I figured out how to update from my phone. On my blogger home page I set up mobile update and it let me set up an email to my blogger and I just sent it like an email from my phone!