Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Why I Will Think Long and Hard Before I Hired a Recent Ole Miss Grad

Yes, you read that title correctly. I may not have agreed with how Dr. Dan Jones handled the fight song debacle, but he was right and the students should have listened. Thanks for them we will no longer be hearing "To Dixie with Love" at any football games. So here is what I have to say to that:

Way to go Ole Miss Students! Could you not keep your mouth shut? Not to mention it was a stupid chant!! We will no longer be hearing “To Dixie with Love” and we have your drunken antics to thank. So thank you students, good luck finding a job when you graduate!http://www.google.com/hostednews/ap/article/ALeqM5hYZchGNpfehQCPms8szK9zLkgZHQD9BT1ACG0

And to Buster and his friends if I hear you said it during this last football game you can forget coming to our tent! Period. No idiots allowed!

No comments: