Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Girls Girls Girls

We had a fabulous girls weekend in Houston 2 weekends ago and it went by too fast. We had a wonderful reason to get together - it was little Elle's first birthday! It is hard to believe she is already a year old. She is growing so fast and impressing everyone with her sign language. She can sign pretty, girl, want, tree, eat, and many other ones I cannot remember. Her and little Peanut will be the best of friends! Unfortunately for Lisha we spoiled her rotten and she was not her normal sweet self after we left....... Sorry Lish!As you can see here Lisha stripped Elle down so she would not get her adorable birthday outfit dirty, but I think she would have been fine since she didn't want to get into the cake very much. She didn't like the icing on her hands. That's my kind of girl!
Here is her adorable birthday outfit!
And the proud parents! They are SO sweet!
Megs and Me!
The next day the girls threw me a surprise baby shower! I had no idea and was so excited! I have never had a surprise party of any kind.
How cute is this onsie? Shannon made it and I can't wait for Peanut to wear it and his daddy can wear his bow tie too!
Rocket man! Mrs. Anne gave me this outfit and it screams little boy into everything! I love it!

All my wonderful girls! Thank you so much! I will never be able to express how much that meant to me and how blessed I am to have each of you in my life.

The last day we were there poor little Elle was worn out! Matt was worn out too since him and Lee played golf all weekend! He was getting his practice in for when peanut gets here!

Mrs. Anne got us these shirts that say "Aunt" and then our names on them. Lauren and Shannon had already left, but we can airbrush them in!
What a weekend. Now everyone has to make plans to come to Jackson when little Peanut is born! That's only 3 months away! AHHHH!!!!

1 comment:

Lisha said...

i love it! it made me re-live the weekend - I miss you all soooo much...and so does elle! love you and can't wait to be aunt geesh!