Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Getting Ready for Peanut

Matt's parents came this weekend and Matt and his dad finished up the closet in the nursery. We had to change up the closet a bit in order to incorporate the changing table. I LOVE the way it turned out and can't wait to fill it up with his little stuff!
Look how cute those little clothes are! He is going to be one stylish kid thanks to our moms and my wonderful friends that have filled his closet so far. There are also close in the dresser. I even washed the 0-3 months clothes the other night. So they are all ready to go when he gets here.

Thanks again to Mrs. Anne for the bedding! It just makes the room and looks so comfy I think I could sleep in there.
Look at Matt's handy work! We are using the dresser we already had and Matt built a changing table top for it! I'm so glad he is handy! If you look closely you can also see diapers in the side compartment. They gave us 3 free diapers when we registered at Babies-R-Us and I just had to put them out even though they are WAY to big.

Lastly this is what the room looks like so far when you walk in. I am going to put my glider (when I get it) in front of the window in that empty space. I am so excited about the way it is coming together. I will try and post pictures as we make progress.

2 comments:

Lisha said...

i love love love it!!

Grma Anna said...

HI Laura and Matt: The nursery looks Beeautiful!!! Leon Peanut Miller will look soo good in that crib!!
Love,
Gramma Anna
aka
Elle's gramma