Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Weekend

A BIG THANK YOU to my parents and Buster for helping me in the yard this weekend!!! Poor Matt had to study, but I needed to get our yard in shape so who do you call? The munchkin gardener, aka my mom. She came in and whipped our yard into shape in no time! Here is the finished product! I only wish I had taken a picture of us all dressed up to go to church. You would have thought we were going to the grove! All in all it was a fabulous weekend and the Easter Bunny made it to our house. The picture below is just one of the cute outfits he brought Peanut. He will wear it on Fratty Fridays. I guess it is as good a time as any to introduce everyone to Fratty Fridays.... Matt and I were trying to decide how we could incorporate a male dress up day for Peanut like Lisha did with Elle. I came up with Camo Wednesday, but Matt doesn't hunt and Matt came up with County Club Monday. We stuck with that for a few days until Uncle Buster recommended Fratty Fridays this weekend and WE LOVE IT! Fratty Fridays it is! This poor kid doesn't stand a chance. Before you know it I will be posting adorable pics of Peanut in his fratty attire!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I LOVE IT!!!! so appropriate :) Can't wait...

PS this frequent posting must continue when I am gone so I can see every Fratty Friday I miss in person. Love you!