Monday, April 26, 2010

Couples Shower

We had our couple's shower in Oxford this weekend and had a blast! Minus the storms it was an all around great weekend. We had a great time with friends and Ole Miss swept 5th ranked LSU in baseball! I do have a lot of pictures (thanks Glenn), but some how I missed taking a picture of the hosts; Corey, her parents, and Clinton and Glenn Schove. They threw a wonderful shower and Matt and I could not ask for better friends (noticing a theme?)! Since it was a couples shower we had to keep it 'guy' friendly so the menu consisted of BBQ, chicken tenders, and my personal favorite corn dogs. Luckily the LSU fans were at the baseball game and didn't show up to steal our corn dogs. Enjoy the pics!Here are all the gifts before Matt and I tore into them. Everyone was so sweet and bought some of the cutest things!
Another Polo onesie for Fratty Friday!!! This one is for the winter with it's long sleeves and pants!
A doctor toy set - my mother found and just HAD to buy. SO cute! No pressure or anything Peanut. I have warned Matt that he may get my intelligence and we will have to be happy with a little hospitality management manager! A baseball onesie from Puddin! How cute are the little cleats on the bottom of it!?!I told Aunt Shay not to buy Peanut anything since she had already helped throw me another shower AND gotten me a ton of great things. Well..... She listened, somewhat. She didn't buy these, she sketched them. How cute are they? She is available for your artistic needs at shannonjex.com. :)
Mr. Matthew enjoying Corey's homemade caramel cake! The entire thing was eaten by the end of the night. Not by Mr. Matthew alone though.
Some of the guys! And I would like to thank all of the guys for coming. A baby shower on a Saturday night while a make-up baseball game is going on! These are true friends! THANKS AGAIN!
Some of the girls!

And the grandparents. Big R and Munchkin! They are so excited!
Here is a closet update. It is filling up nicely. Notice the cute storage bins. A wonderful gift from the Schoves!! Glenn knows I LOVE organizing. Thanks y'all!

And finally the bedding! It is complete! How cute? It is all ready for Peanut. Although he needs to wait 9 more weeks before he shows up. Oh and please notice his first set of golf clubs!! They are however slightly used since Matt pulled them out and played with them yesterday!

1 comment:

俊鑫 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.