Sunday, April 18, 2010

Med School Shower

Matt and I had the med school couples shower this weekend. Several of the girls in his class got together and threw it for us! Once again Matt and I are both overwhelmed with gratitude. They all have been so busy studying and the fact that they took time out of their schedule to put this together for us means more than we can express. I have been surprised at how excited everyone is about this baby coming. They all want to baby sit and were making plans last night to be at the hospital when Peanut is born. I told them as long as they were not in the delivery room I would LOVE for them to be at the hospital.Here is the adorable cake that Morgan had a lady in Yazoo City make. She does not use milk in her cakes for all you all there that are lactose intolerant.
Matt and me opening one of our many big gifts.
The wonderful hosts! Macey, Hayes, Laura, and Morgan! Thank you ladies!! Y'all are the best!
These were all the gifts in Peanuts room when we got home from the shower. Another reason Matt and I feel overwhelmed with gratitude. THANK YOU! I cannot say it enough.
Lastly, Peanut's closet! It's getting so full! This child is going to be rotten and I am blaming it on all of you! We are blessed beyond belief with wonderful friends! Thank you!

1 comment:

珮瑜珮瑜 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.