Thursday, April 15, 2010

Wedding Weekend in Natchez

My friend Michelle that I work with and posted about her showers got married last weekend in Natchez. I loaded up and rode with Jarrod and Jamie. Poor Matt had to stay home and study (imagine that). We had the best time as you can see by all of my pictures. We stayed with Shannon and Zach and I finally got to see their house since they re-did it. They worked so hard on it and it looks great! We ate lunch at the odd looking building below and it was amazing! They have sandwiches on homemade bread. I could have just eaten a loaf of the bread! The wedding was later that day and in those pictures with me are Kensy, Taylor, then Shannon and Jamie of course. Sorry I don't have a picture of the bride, I had to get these pictures from Shannon since I did not take any.

Matt and I have a couples shower this weekend and I cannot wait!! Several sweet girls in his class are taking time out from studying to throw it for us. I could not believe it when they told me they wanted to do it. They are so busy and it means so much that they are taking the time to do it. I will definitely take pictures and get them posted.





No comments: