Thursday, March 25, 2010

Is that Possum Lost?

Yes that is a possum and yes it is in my backyard. Why was he there? Well he obviously didn't know that was Elle and Knox's backyard. As soon as we let them out Tuesday night they spotted him and went nuts! I just thought they went crazy over squirrels. Well, let them see a larger furry animal and it's mayhem! It was really kind of funny. I would have expected to see a possum in my parents backyard, but in my neighborhood backyard? Not so much!


Finally - this was Matt trying to get them back inside without going too close to the possum! Elle of course listened and came on in like a good girl, but Knox was being Knox and not listening to a word we said. We finally got him in and the possum must have moved on to another fence because we heard someones dogs go nuts! That possum needs to stay out of neighborhoods!

No comments: