Friday, January 27, 2012

Fratty Friday

Sorry I have been MIA from blogging this week.  It is my last week before I go back to work and we have been extremely busy trying to get lots done.  I'll post more on that later, but now on to  The J-Man.  He is nearing the terrible twos and beginning to do his own thing.

An Ole Miss shirt and your camo pants during deer season.  Now that's fratty!  So what is our little frat star up to this time?

 I asked him to turn around and say cheese and he did, but this was the "cheese" face he made.  Then proceeded to turn and run the other way.
 A little later it was time to bust a move on the dance floor.  Can't you just hear the band at the library now.  All that is missing from this picture are the hot sorority girls dancing around him!
 Breaking it down hard.  I'll be you didn't know a white boy could move like this.
Word up people!
What are we going to do with this kid?  He keeps us laughing, but he also keeps us on our toes.  We recently implemented a stiffer type of punishment our church recommends.  He gets popped if we have to tell him something twice.  It is exhausting, but he is so bull headed we can't let him get the bluff on us.  I'm just worried about what happens as he continues to get older and is smarter than me when he is in the 3rd grade.  I just pray every day that we are doing the right things for him and don't mess him up!! 

Happy Friday!


No comments: