Sunday, January 29, 2012

Southern Belle Sunday

Have you ever seen baby Uggs?  They are ADORABLE, but they are as expensive as they are cute.  So....  I bought Mary Frances the crocheted version.  They are super cute and look awesome with her
 
tan complexion.  I originally saw them on Pintrest and followed the link to the Hooked Boutique website.  A lady makes 3 pair a week and you have to get on her waiting list.  These came in just in time for our trip to Aunt Meghan's wedding next week in Beaver Creek.  She will be styling and profiling on the slopes.
Mary Frances now has a double chin to go along with her tan complexion.  I guess Jackson got this chubby?  I am going to dig up some of his old pictures to compare them because I also think they look a lot a like.  But, I could eat her chubbiness up!  I love her little leg rolls, too bad my big legs aren't as attractive.  I told her to enjoy it while she could.
Happy Sunday everyone!  It is my last day of maternity leave so I have spent the day dreading tomorrow.  I will make it, but that doesn't mean I'm not going to throw myself a little pity party!  But, I can't complain because I'm blessed to have a good job that provides for my family.  God is good!

No comments: