Friday, April 5, 2013

Fratty Friday/Southern Belle Sunday All on Friday

These kids are too much.  I am beginning to get nervous about number 3 again.  I went through a lull where I wasn't worried about it, but I am starting to worry again, especially since it hit me this week that this baby will be here NEXT MONTH!  But on to my sassy daughter.  She was not feeling the pictures this morning as you can tell by her expressions to all about it in a matter of seconds twice!


This is my favorite.  I have a feeling I will be seeing this face a lot when she is a teenager.  "Ga, mom!  Just leave me alone!"
But then she began to warm up...
But not for long when this melt down happened for some unknown reason...  It's really kind of funny.





And we're back!  All I can say, is Jackson is all boy all the time and Mary Frances has turned into all girl all emotional all the time.  This week she started shaking her head and telling me "no" when I ask for a kiss.  Last week she would have opened he mouth wide and leaned in for a sloppy kiss.  Not any more!
Then there is my J-Man who is always trying to protect his candy, food, toys, Dougie, Blanket, and the list goes on and on.  He had gotten a "special surprise" as he calls it, candy as the rest of the world calls it, for sleeping in his bed ALL night like a big boy.  I of course gave Mary Frances a piece too since she is old enough to recognize she wants one too, but she had already eaten hers and was after Jackson's.

He still stopped to pose for pictures while protecting his precious candy!

These two are my favorite!  How can you not laugh at this?  I may frame them and put them in my office.







And finally a sweet picture of J-Man.  So deceiving.....  He can be sweet when he wants to be.  And he is usually really good with his sister.  But man, when he's not...

I hope everyone has a great Friday!  And by the way, Shannon Bevill's "Miller Mayhem" title recommendation may have taken the cake!  I think I am going to change the name of the entire blog to that!  Because that is our life, kind of like the Allstate commercials.  Happy Friday!

No comments: