Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Free-For-All

I slacked a little this week on my picture taking. I guess I have been a little busy?

I had to give you the zoomed in version of Rook's chubbiness.  I am not going to lie, I am bragging a little.  "Look what a great job I am doing of fattening him up!"  Ok, brag session has ended, but man I love fat babies.

I want to get a good picture of Franny in this dress, but she refuses!  It is an adorable dress I got on clearance and my favorite children's boutique and then had monogrammed.  Maybe one day before she grows out of it.
This is what happens when you load your kids in the car at 8:30 PM and leave Caledonia headed back to Madison.  It makes for a peaceful ride.  :)
Our 2 boys hanging out watching football.  Melts my heart and makes me so proud.
Then there is this picture that will win me the "Mother of the Year Award." The kids eating gummy monkeys for breakfast on the way to school.  Breakfast of champions!  Maybe now Aunt Meghan won't give me such a hard time about pop-tarts for breakfast.  It's their treat for sleeping all night long in their bed.  It's called survival people, don't judge.
I love this picture.  It was Rook's reaction when I told him Texas had just fired their defensive coordinator after giving up 550 yards to BYU.  Even a 13 week old knows that's unacceptable.  Now, here is to hoping that helps us this weekend.  "FEED MONCRIEF"
And this was the picture I sent to Matt to let him know we would have money if I would stop buying Mary Frances clothes.  But who can blame me?  And can I also add that the outfit on the right was purchased on eBay?  I have become an eBay junkie.  I look at the app while I feed Rook.  And dang PayPal, they store your card number and all you have to do is hit buy and it's all yours.
This stud was enjoying a little floor time while I dried my hair and the bigs were still asleep.  Bless his heart he never gets to stretch out on the floor for fear he will get trampled by the bigs and the dogs (Knox is a licker).


So, that about sums up the chaos I captured at our house this week.  The Millers were busy as usual and our house was abuzz with Texas game talk.  Here is to hoping the game turns out better for us than it did last year. And don't call me between the hours of 2:30 and 11:00 PM tomorrow.  I will be vegged out in front of the TV watching football and will not answer.  There are a ton of good games on this weekend with huge implications and I can't wait to watch!

No comments: