Saturday, February 26, 2011

BEST BIRTHDAY EVER!!

Celebrating a birthday as a mother for the first time would be bountiful plenty, but having the opportunity to dedicate our lives to raising Jackson in a Christian home, AND spending it with our closest family, now that is just out of this world! It is all more than I could ever ask for! How great is this family picture? It is going in a frame for sure.
My side of the family - Uncle Buster, Munchkin, Big-R, Matt, J-Man, me, Paw, and Gran!!! I LOVE THEM!!
Are Gran and Paw not the cutest great grand parents EVER?? Can you tell where I get my height from? Not this side of the family, but I did get my Gran's skin!! And I can only pray that I look as good as she does when I am 82 and be as fabulous. Yup, you read that right, she is 82. Looks GREAT doesn't she? And Paw is 80, I married a younger man just like she did!
Matt's side of the family or I as refer to them - the gene stomppers. Since their genes stopped my families genes and we now have a Matt clone!! And I couldn't be any happier with that. Aunt Anna, Matt, J-Man, me, She-She, and Gran Dan. Another great picture!
Then just our little family. My cup runneth over.
Jackson would look at the program and get so excited when he saw his picture in it. I am really worried this kid thinks too much of himself. And it is all our fault since we tell him every day he is the most handsome kid ever!
So sweet!
Look at that face!
Uncle Buster and Big -R playing with the J-Man!
There was a lady from the church taking pictures close-up of our dedication and I hope to get them soon b/c Jackson was being a mess. While we were huddled together praying, Anna said he was peeking between us smiling at everyone. What a mess!
Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over.
Psalm 23:5

No comments: