Friday, February 4, 2011

Fratty Friday

Sorry for the late post FF Fans! Jackson's day care is closed today so we are off our normal schedule and at home in this nasty weather and I could not be happier about it! I usually don't think snow/ice day are necessary, but after sitting in traffic for almost 3 hours yesterday due to ice on the roads, I was more than happy to hear Jackson's day care was closed! We sat in one spot on 55 for an hour an a half due to a multiple car accident, but we were the lucky ones. I heard on the news this morning that some people sat in that traffic jam for 5 hours! I cannot imagine! Jackson slept the entire time, but all I could think about were mothers with hungry babies that had no food and were trapped. I also thought about people who might have had to go to the bathroom :) that's serious too! I am just grateful we were ok!
I know these pictures aren't fratty, but it's cold and nasty and I think he wanted to stay in his fleece PJ's. He is driving his fratty Jeep though!
Elle and Knox are Jackson's best friend when he has a Mum-Mum in his hand, otherwise they ignore him!
Jackson is telling Knox that he will not be sharing his Mum-Mum with him today!

So we're at home and I have work to get done. I am hoping Jackson will take a good nap and I can wrap up my week! Happy Friday!

No comments: