Saturday, February 19, 2011

Family Dedication

Jackson is being dedicated at church on Thursday, February 24 at 6:30 at Pinelake. If you can be there please come! I wish it was on a weekend, but Pinelake only does 2 dedications a year and they are on Thursdays. They have started doing "Family" dedication rather than "Baby" dedication to help hold the parents accountable. Matt and I attended a class for 3 weeks and it will end with the dedication. We really enjoyed it and learned a lot that we never thought about. Like letting your child hear you pray for them. All parents pray for their children, but few let the child hear their prayers. Any way, I am super excited and just pray that Matt and I can be great examples for Jackson. No pressure or anything, we're only the biggest influence in his life.

And I couldn't post without pictures or I get complaints. So here are a few good ones of our little mover and shaker! Look at that SWEET FACE!!
I put him down on his pallet to the right of the picture and when I came around the counter I saw he had moved. He crawled over by the chair and then sat up. What was really funny is when he scooted on his bottom to the coffee table and laid on the dog bed. I didn't get a picture of that b/c I was too busy running over to get him off of it. When he laid down on it Knox looked at me like "Wait a minute! I can't get on his pallet, but he can get on mine? I don't think so!"

No comments: