Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Keeping It Real Wednesday

Gran and Paw are still here keeping little J-Man since he is under the weather.  He is so pitiful and I wish I could take his cold from him.  You can look at his little eyes and tell he does not feel well.  Paw drug through our back closet to find a jacket to wear since we keep our house so cold.  All of our poor guest freeze to death b/c as my dad says we live in an igloo.
Warning for Corey - Do NOT read this next part, it is about breast milk.  This is a picture of Jackson last night drinking his very last bottle of breast milk.  I am fresh out.  The pediatrician gave us the green light to start cow's milk at 9 months rather than 12, so we gave him some this morning.  He never checked up.  I am so glad because I have been really worried about it.

So to recap - My little guy is still sick, our house stays cold, and I'm out of milk.  That's the non-glamorous  part of our life for this Wednesday.  Keep it real out there y'all!

No comments: