Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bad Habits

We have gone back and forth with letting Jackson sleep in our bed, but we need to break the habit before the new baby comes along!  I was trying to get a picture of how he was sleeping, but as soon as I got the camera out he started to wake up.  He was sleeping long ways against the headboard and Matt and I were clinging to the edge for dear life.
He doesn't sleep with us that often or all night.  He starts out in his bed and randomly wakes up between 4:00 and 5:00.  Rather than letting him cry for an hour and lose my last hour or two of sleep we just put him in bed with us.  As soon as I pick him up he is content and goes right back to sleep in our bed.  And with a dude this cute how could I not cuddle him?
You may notice he is wearing mismatching PJs.  That is because after his bath last night he ate a second dinner with us (which is typical) and got mac and cheese all over his PJ pants.  Rather than changing him all together we just slapped some new pants on him.

I really should have saved this for "Keeping It Real Wednesday," but it was too cute not to share.  Letting him sleep with us and wearing mismatch PJs puts us out of the running for Parents of the Year, but that is fine with me!

No comments: