Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Keeping It Real Wednesday

Poor Pistachio - When I first found out I was pregnant with Jackson that is all I blogged about.  I am now 14 weeks pregnant with Pistachio (that is what we are calling this baby since we called Jackson Peanut for 9 months) and I don't think I have blogged about him/her yet.  Of course this baby will be just as special, but I am going to blame the lack of blogging on being SO busy.  Pistachio was a surprise, but a wonderful surprise!  It has always been my intention to have lots of little Libertarians to help vote in conservative leaders and work hard to make America a better place, so it is not that big of a shock that we are already having another baby!

They say all pregnancies are different and that is true for sure.  Just like with Jackson I was sick for the first 9 weeks, but the difference this time was I was only sick at night where with Jackson I was sick ALL day long!  So that was a very nice change.  The other similarity is my food consumption.  I ate a lot then and I eat a lot now.  Even for someone that loves to eat, I am kind of getting tired of it.  It runs my life.  I have to plan my day around consuming food.  Matt jokes and says every time he is on the phone with me I am going through a drive through, but it's not a joke.  It's the truth!  I eat my fair share of fries and burgers, but I also try to eat healthy too.  I get grilled chicken sandwiches and salads a good bit, but at this point I am still only eating what sounds good.  The other difference between baby 1 and 2 is I always have a bad taste in my mouth, that is the other reason for the constant eating.  I just want the bad taste to go away and there is only so much gum you can chew and Tums you can eat.  All and all this pregnancy has not been bad at all and I just want a healthy baby!  We find out in 4 weeks if this is a boy or girl!!  I cannot wait!!!!!!!!

I will try to do better about blogging about our new bundle of joy!  Oh and one other topic that keeps coming up, will we tell the name?  If it is a girl I can't keep it a secret that she will be named Mary Frances like my great grand mother.  I have told everyone that knows me that since I was 4, so I could try and play coy, but everyone would know.  However, if it is a boy I don't know what we will name him.  It may take us the remaining 20 weeks to figure that out so we shall see!  And since no one really cares about reading and they just want to see pics, below is a bonus video of Jackson playing with his horses.  I would like to point out that he is a genius because at 13 months old he put the horse in the trailer and figures out how to take it back out.  :)  This may be normal development for a 13 month old, I have no idea.  Just indulge me, and if you don't like hearing how cute and smart my kid is don't read my blog!!  HA HA!

No comments: