Monday, July 18, 2011

This and That

Our weekend was eventful to say the least - On Saturday we helped Anna move into her super cute new house and little Austin Jex was born at 3:49 a.m.!!  We got to go meet the little guy on Sunday and Jackson was so cute with him!!

Jackson was helping his Dad and Gran Dan work on some projects around Anna's house.  He is such a big helper!
All of Anna's stuff got moved and put in its place no thanks to Jackson or me.  He ran all over the house and I just chased him!  I guess there was too much going on for the little guy because he REFUSED to take a nap!  He took a 30 minute nap Saturday morning and that was it!  I did not know how he was still moving, but by bedtime at 7:30 he crashed.  And of course in true J-Man style he woke up at 6:20 the next morning!
After church we had grand plans of going strait to Natchez to meet Mr. Austin.  Well, those plans were placed on a temporary hold when we were rear-ended.  I'm sure dealing with the other person's insurance company is going to be FUN!
We finally made it to Natchez after our short delay and it was WORTH it!  Austin is adorable and has blonde hair.  I have not been around that many new borns, but I have never seen a new born with blonde hair!  It is so cool!
He we are with our little men!  Jackson is ready to show Austin the ropes.  I have a feeling they will get into a LOT together!
I LOVE this picture because it sums it all up.  Check out my death grip on Jackson's leg.  I am trying to keep him from jumping down to get into God knows what and Shannon is trying to wake Austin up for the picture.  Oh what a difference a year makes.

No comments: