Friday, July 15, 2011

Fratty Friday

I was out of town last night so it was just Matt and the J-Man!
I think they had a good time.  I have not been home yet to see what a mess they made, but knowing Matt I am sure it is fine!
Matt also had the BIG task this morning of taking Fratty Friday pictures.  No pressure.
And he did great!  These pictures are SO good!  Look at that double chin!!
Getting in to everything as usual.
This face is hysterical.  It is like he is telling us something very important.
Oh.....  a golf club!  This kid is OBSESSED with golf.  Thursday morning Matt had the TV on the British Open and whenever anyone would tee off, Jackson would clap.  It was hysterical!
Such a sweet face!
I can't wait to get home and squeeze him!!!
I could just eat him up!!  Happy Friday!  J-Man is skipping class and off to the golf course.

No comments: