Friday, June 8, 2012

Fratty Friday

I promise I am going to sit down and catch up on the blog one day, but for now here is Fratty Friday!
Jackson is telling everyone "Good Morning"!  Wet head and all!  I always open his curtains while I am holding him in the mornings and yesterday as I opened them he said "Good morning sunshine!"  How cute?  I don't know where he picked it up, but he must have heard someone say it.
 Then is was off to dance to some tunes while getting dressed for summer school.  He is currently taking micro biology at the junior college at home because he thought it would be easier than taking it at Ole Miss.
 For the purposes of being a frat star I will tell you he was dancing to some hip hop song (I'm too out of touch to give you the name of any current ones), but in reality it was Mickey Mouse Clubhouse.  He almost knows everyone word.  Aparantley he talks a lot for a 2 year old.  I wonder where he gets that?


 He is putting more tunes on.  Selecting more of his favorite songs on his iPod.
Then a quick breakfast before he heads out the door.  I thought I would dazzle everyone with how much better this breakfast was (raisin toast) than his last pop-tart Fratty Friday.  Happy Friday everyone!!  Now it's off to Micro Biology!

No comments: