Friday, June 15, 2012

Fratty Friday

The J-Man has been under the weather, but appears to be on the mend just in time for his birthday bash tomorrow!  He has had pneumonia, but that hasn't been the bad part.  The bad part has been the terror of a child the steroids he was on gave me!  It was awful!  He was mean and defiant, but we didn't give them to him yesterday and he was the sweet child I knew.  Thank goodness because poor Matt was about ready to kill him.  Since Matt is off this month he stayed home with him.  And while I wanted SO bad to stay home with him, this father son time has been good for them.
 Now that he is on the road to recovery he somewhat cooperated with his photo shoot this morning.
 This is him possuming.  It is where he fakes being asleep!
 And look at that frat boy hair!  Nice shirt too huh?  His Sheshe got it for him and he is wearing it in preparation for his 2nd birthday tomorrow.  I can't believe my baby is about to turn 2!!
 I had to pose with a picture with him before work.  I rarely have Matt home for pictures so I wanted one with him!!  And can I please just say that you can actually see we have the same eyes?  One of the only things I can lay claim to on this child.  Well, that and his fair skin.  In the top picture he is reaching for the M&M Matt is holding.  It's the only way we could get him to look at the camera.
Matt and I love this little guy so much and are so blessed to have him in our lives!  Can't wait for tomorrow!  Pictures to come.

No comments: