Saturday, July 28, 2012

Southern Belle Sunday (on Saturday)

We are doing Southern Belle Sunday on Saturday since tomorrow's post will be dedicated to Big R's birthday!!

With J-Man out of town Baby Sister and I have been hanging out doing Southern Belle stuff!
 Swinging on the porch on warm southern nights.
 Shopping for dresses.  Baby Sister and I both got a dress this week.  (I didn't take a picture of mine, it's not nearly as cute and this Cinderella dress).  Gaga got this for the Franny Bean which is awesome since her dresses cost more than mine!
Taking long luxurious baths with wine and candles.  Ok, maybe I had the wine and candles and she had milk and her rubber ducky, but either way we were relaxing.  And in big girl news, Mary Frances started drinking out of a sippy cup this week.  She even holds it a little.  We have tried and tried to get her to hold her bottles, but she just won't do it.  She slings her hands back as if to say "I'm a princesses, I don't hold my own bottle!  That's what you people are for."  Lord help us.

She really really wants to crawl, but I think she is afraid her knees and hands will get dirty.

We also hung out on the couch and caught up on our girly reality TV we have on the DVR.

We have had the best time, but I think even Mary Frances has missed her bother.  The house is so quiet without him!!  Happy Saturday y'all!

No comments: