Sunday, July 15, 2012

Southern Belle Sunday

Mary Frances has been growing leaps and bounds.  We got a note from daycare Friday saying she was moving from the 'infant' room to the 'creeper' next Monday and then today at church she moved up as well.
 She is rolling around, sitting up, and scooting all over the place.  2 little teeth have popped on the bottom of her mouth and I am hoping that is what was causing her non-sleeping streak.  She has done better the last 2 nights and I hope that continues.
 I don't mind being busy and taking care of the kids by myself while Matt is working, but not sleeping on top of that was going to send this mama over the edge.
 Her blue eyes are definitely mine, but we are not sure who she looks like.  Sheshe is bringing me her baby pictures because her mom says she looks like Mrs. Shelia.  We shall see.  Lord knows she doesn't look like me, neither of my kids do.
And her hair has gotten so long that I have to put a bow in it to keep it out of her eyes.  She already has more hair than me.  Thank goodness!  Our little girl is growing up so fast and will be 7 months on Tuesday.  Happy Sunday everyone!!

1 comment:

Jenni said...

If only I could reach through this computer and grab that sweet, sweet little face. Goodness I'm missing a snuggle with her! The best snuggler ever!