Sunday, July 8, 2012

Southern Belle Sunday

I feel like Mary Frances is at that age where is is hard to get good pictures.  This age lasts from about birth to 9 months.  Although, she is so pretty it doesn't really matter.  I catch myself squeezing her so tight I'm afraid she'll pop, but she is just so cuddly.
 While I was changing our sheets the other day I laid her in the middle of the bed to play and got these few shots.  I feel like the middle of our bed is the only place she is safe.
 When I put her on the floor Knox licks her and Jackson is an all around loose cannon.  Bless his heart, he just wants to love on her and play with her, but he is so rough.  One thing is for sure, she will grow up tough.

This was also while J-Man was napping.  So she was in the clear.  I complained a little that they napped at 2 different times, but it allows me to spend some quality time with both of them!  And they both deserve it.

No comments: