Friday, September 28, 2012

Fratty Friday

The older he get the less cooperative he gets at home and at school.  Everyone keeps telling me he will get better.  I sure hope so because if not, forget KA, he is going to The W (MS School for Women).  That's what my mom always threatened me with.  The fear of having to live at home and go to school was more than I could handle!  Hopefully it will be for him too.

 He has gotten in trouble the last two days in a row at school and been a terror at home.  We talk to him, spank him, put him in time out, and try to take Mickey Mouse Clubhouse away.  But when Mama left last night to go to dinner with some friends Daddy caved and let him watch it.  I'm sure it's no surprise Daddy is the soft one.
 So taking pictures in the morning are no longer fun to him.  I am interrupting his Mickey Mouse Clubhouse! And just getting on his nerves in general.
 His teachers tell me how smart he is and how sweet he can be, but then some days he doesn't listen and pushes people down.  Lord help me.  I can't blame it on Matt not being around b/c he was home EVERY night and weekend this month so J-Man has gotten plenty of Daddy time!
Other mothers of boys are quick to encourage me and tell me things will get better.  I sure hope so b/c I don't want him living at home going to The W.  I want him out of the house and at Ole Miss.  After all, who will set-up our Grove tent if he's not there?  I'm not paying for college AND a Grove tent service.

Happy Friday everyone!

No comments: