Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Keeping It Real Wednesday

So this is the Keeping It Real Wednesday phone dump and Happy Birthday Sheshe edition!!!
 Enjoying a blue icing cupcake.  Thanks to Mrs. Karen.
 My Friday night after the kids are asleep and Matt is on call.  Man, I lead a glamours life.
 After an impromptu splash park visit.
 Big R, enough said.
 Potential Halloween costumes for the kiddos.
 A walk down memory lane in Oxford.
 A sign my friends and I have a problem.
 Chatting it up on the toy cell phone.
 Telling me all about his "pull-up."  We're currently potty training. And he is doing GREAT by the way.
 And finally hurricane preparedness.  Obviously the grocery store was out of water so I settled for the other two essentials.  Snack cakes and ice cream!  Issac didn't leave us hungry.
And that wraps up our Keeping It Real Wednesday!!  Happy Hump Day!

1 comment:

Lisha said...

Just got caught up and am laughing at those pictures from our trip to Oxford...totally keepin' it real