Sunday, September 30, 2012

Southern Belle Sunday

This is officially my favorite outfit of Mary Frances'.  I bought it for $9.99 at Janie and Jack (one of the most expensive children's clothing stores on the planet) Labor Day weekend.  I knew she would only get to wear it about 5 times, but that's only $2 a day :)!  Not too shabby for the cutest little girl on the planet!
 And can we also discuss the fact that she loves shoes and purses!  It makes me so happy!  She especially loves heels.  As you can tell by this picture her Daddy's shoes are sitting out and she goes for the heels.  That's my girl!!





 Look at those ruffles on her bottom!!  And please note her method of crawling is JUST like her brother's.
She is all over the place and into everything!  I LOVE it!  This stage to 1 year is so sweet and special.  She loves for Matt and I go hold her while the other one tries to tickle her.  She just laughs and laughs.  It's so sweet! 
What can I say, she's just my little Southern Belle!



No comments: