Friday, March 1, 2013

Fratty Friday

This little frat star is ready to go to his Big R and Gaga's house for the weekend, black eye and all!  In case you missed the Facebook post Jackson got his shiner at school while running and acting wild.  He ran into another kid.  Of course he was not supposed to be running and was not listening.  Imagine that.
His teacher asked me if I freaked out when I saw it and of course my answer was no!  Nothing surprises me with this wild man.  I prayed for all boy and I GOT IT!  Be careful what you ask for.
So this week at school was Dr. Seuss week and today was hat day.  Of course the only hats he owns say Ole Miss on them!  I thought adding the blazer Sheshe bought him would be a nice Fratty touch to his already Fratty outfit.  The blazer put it over the top!
For his college life we can say Jackson got his black eye while fighting a fellow bar goer for hitting on his sister.  You know it is going to happen.  There will be a year difference between them at Ole Miss and 2 years difference between Mary Frances and baby #3.  So basically she will never have a date that her brothers don't rough up.
And in case you didn't put all that together that will be 3 kids in college at one time for Matt and me.  So when people ask when I plan on quitting work and I reply never, I am not joking.
So back to J-Man, his studly attire, and black eye.  He is pretty much a mess and these pictures can't even do him justice.  I hope everyone has a great weekend!  Since the kids will be at Big R and Gaga's I plan on sleeping the ENTIRE time.  Especially considering the fact that I have been up since 4:00 a.m.  That's when Matt gets up, then Mary Frances thinks 4:30 is a good time for her to get up, and Jackson thinks 5:00 is appropriate.  And for those that ask how I get it all done in a day, my reply is, "It's easy when you start your day at 4:30!"  Sleep is for wimps!
Happy Friday y'all!!!!

No comments: