Sunday, March 10, 2013

Southern Belle Sunday

This girl is happiest when she is eating (like her mama)!!

I mean, have you seen anyone happier?  Give this girl some fruit and a waffle and she is set!  This was breakfast, but she was eating her fruit for dinner so loud Matt could hear her from the couch.  She was smacking away.  I couldn't get the orange peeled fast enough for her and she just kept yelling until I would give her each piece.


Jackson trying to crash our photo shoot!
And taking her picture in her highchair is about the only picture I can get of her these days.  Otherwise she rushes the camera wanting to see herself in the picture.  Lord help me.
Her new favorite words are Daddy and dog.  She says Daddy constantly when he is home.  I think she is just so happy to see him she goes around calling him to make sure he has not left.  And she is always pointing at the dogs saying "dog, woof."  She knows they bark since that is all ours do!
She also has started pitching a fit and laying on the floor until she gets what she wants.  But, in her defense it is more out of frustration since she can't tell us what she wants all the time.  She can sign milk, but this morning she wanted an orange and couldn't figure out how to tell us.  I tired giving her cereal, a banana, waffle, and, milk, but nothing worked.  Finally Matt picked her up and carried her around the kitchen as she pointed.  They ended up at the orange bowl and she finally stopped crying!

For once I think I have a picture of one of my children that looks like me.  And of course it's when she is making a goofy face and eating.

Happy Sunday!

No comments: