Sunday, March 3, 2013

Southern Belle Sunday

Paging Dr. Miller, Dr. Mary Frances Miller.  We found Jackson's old scrubs when we moved and I had my fingers crossed that they would still fit Mary Frances.  And THEY DID!
How cute is she lounging in her scrubs on a Sunday afternoon?
She loves to attack the camera when I am trying to take pictures of her as you can tell by the 3 action shots here.

You can even see the 'Miller MD' written on her scrubs.  I want to get a picture of her and Matt in their scrubs like I did with J-Man, but Matt's scrubs are pretty gross these days.  I even wash them separately from our clothes.  EWWW!  We won't even go into how he smells after being on call.
So back to my Southern Belle!  This was me trying to cheer her up after she dropped the little green computer above on her toe.  I am sure it hurt...
 And after a few minutes my tough gal was back at it and in to everything she can reach.
Those scrubs seem to suit her well, but she can be anything she wants to be.  But, like Big R told me, "You just better make enough to support yourself."  I think that's a pretty good rule for my children and for the rest of America for that matter.  But I won't get all political on you on this Southern Belle Sunday.
Happy Sunday everyone!  I hope you stayed warm this weekend!!!  I sure did!  I spent most of the weekend inside cleaning and organizing while the kids were in the country with Big R and Gaga!!  I am so thankful they can take the kids for a while, otherwise I would NEVER get any sleep or anything done.  Don't be fooled though, I still have a TON to do in the new house, but we are getting there.

No comments: