Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Baby Projects

It seems like the baby projects to be done increase daily! Many of them require Matt, but some I can do on my own. The latest 2 were putting our BOB together Monday night and hanging curtains Tuesday night. Matt needs to be studying rather than doing these projects, but we both want them done and it's way more fun than studying. The BOB required no assembly except for the infant carrier adapter so that went smoothly. However last night we were not so lucky. How hard can it be to hang curtains? Well harder than we thought. The drywall screw made a mess of the dry wall and it now requires patching and painting. Needless to say curtains will not be hung until after May 28!I think he is the only man in the world that reads instructions.

And here is the aftermath of our curtain project.

So what is left to be done? Hang pictures, hang curtains, the glider has been ordered, more baskets have been ordered to accommodate the millions of things this child has, put together a swing, put together a bouncer, put together a pack and play, put 5 giant boxes in the attic of things we will not use until he is older, a mountain of laundry, set up the video monitor, put together the every day stroller, and pack our hospital bags. I think I covered it all, but I am sure more will come about. I will keep you posted.

2 comments:

Lisha said...

you better make a priority list...number 1 should be to pack your bags for the hospital!!

The Miller's said...

my bag is not packed yet, but I do have a list of everything that needs to go in it!