Monday, May 3, 2010

Small Group Shower

I know I keep saying it, but Peanut is going to be ROTTEN and I am taking no blame for it! We had another shower this last weekend that mine and Matt's small group and Kimberly threw. It was such a wonderful shower and I was so glad to see so many people showed up because it was nasty and rainy outside. Thank y'all for coming!!! As you can see from above we got the swing we registered for now Matt just has to put it together!

Matt's mom and the grandmother!!

The hosts!! Melissa, Jennifer, me, Kimberly, and Andrea. I am not sure why most of us decided to wear black, but we are all happy people so don't let the clothes fool you.

The adorable diaper cake!! It was my first one!! And look at those shoes!! Anything that small is adorable
The family! Gran, Anna, Grandmaw (Matt's grandmother), me, Mrs. Shelia, and my mom!!

Ok - So I look freakishly tall next to my mother and grandmother. I am taller than they are and I was wearing heels. Obviously I get my height from my dad!
It was a wonderful shower!! Thank you SO much!!

No comments: