Saturday, May 8, 2010

We Love Visitors

Jimbo and Britney brought Abney out to see us this weekend and he has gotten SO big! He is 6 weeks old today and has already almost doubled in size. He came into this world 4 weeks early weighing in at 5 pounds! He now almost weighs 10 pounds and has grown 2 inches. He is SO cute and such a sweet baby. I was holding him and Peanut started kicking and moving around, I think they are ready to play with each other. Abney was a little jealous of Peanut's golf clubs though, but I am sure he will have some of his own before too long.

I love the picture below. It looks like he is trying to tell us something. I am so proud of Jimbo and Britney for getting out of Belhaven to come see us! Thanks guys! We love you!! And Happy Birthday (yesterday) Jimbo!

No comments: