Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Man Oh Man!

There is so much going on these days so let me play catch up. I had a work shower last Monday and then 2 showers at home last weekend. My wifi camera card decided it didn't want to download pictures after my work shower so I am behind on posting. I finally got them downloaded and now I need to work on the pictures from last weekend. I will work on that this week because this weekend I will be in Natchez with Corey at her sister's wedding! I am super excited to be Corey's date, we are just keeping our fingers crossed that I don't go into labor in Natchez. Then the next weekend it is celebration time because Matt will have taken STEP I and it is our 5 year anniversary!!!!!!!!!!! I am not sure who will be more excited, him or me. And to celebrate (the STEP being over, our 5 year anniversary, and our last trip before Peanut comes) we are taking a trip to Birmingham for the SEC baseball tournament like we do every year, only this year we are staying at the Ross Bridge Golf Resort and Spa. I can't wait, I have already booked our spa package. Whew.... that's a lot going on.
So back to the work shower. Just like all of my other showers I was overwhelmed by how generous everyone was. I am not sure it's me, I keep telling Matt its him, but now I think people just love babies. It was a joint shower with Kimberly Goza, she is having a girl and her due date is about 5 weeks after mine. The decorations were adorable and the food was fabulous. They made tomato sandwiches b/c I made a comment at work one day about how much I loved them.

Shannon (she is stuck with me personally AND at work. Bless her heart.) made these cute banners to go on the gift tables. As you will see below Kimberly has told the name they have picked out and mine says Peanut!!! I LOVE IT!This was a game where Kimberly and I had to answer baby type questions. We tied at 2, but there were 10 or more questions. Obviously we are not that baby savvy!And all the loot from the shower. Again overwhelmed is the only word I know to describe how I feel about every one's generosity.

No comments: