Saturday, July 10, 2010

Gran Dan and She She

Gran Dan and She She came to visit this weekend and to make a special delivery, Jackson's cradle! Mr. Dan built a cradle for Jackson and it looks amazing!! He built one 27 years ago for Matt, but it burned in their house fire 3 years ago. Little Jackson loves it and only woke up once his first night in it. The other piece that equation was his She She was keeping him so his mama and daddy could sleep. I KNEW he would sleep like a champ for her (grr). I pumped like a mad woman and saved up enough milk so that we could pull this off. Matt and I slept all night and Jackson's She She had him all to herself!! Everyone was happy. Now let's see if he sleeps for me tonight (prayers are welcomed). And to make the weekend even better we got to Skype with Anna and she saw Jackson for the first time other than in a picture! She will be back from India at the end of this month and I know she cannot wait to get her hands on her little nephew.
In other news tomorrow is Matt's birthday. He has to work, but has the weekend off. Yes, weekend, that is Saturday AND Sunday! I cannot wait and I know he is ready for some R and R. I made him a peach cobbler from scratch, I even peeled the peaches. Now let's just hope it is eatable. I will report back. If worse comes to worst we will still have homemade vanilla ice cream Matt made for the 4th.As promised Fratty Friday's have arrived. I will do better and post these pictures on Fridays from now on, but Friday, July 9, 2010 was Jackson's first Fratty Friday! He wore his red polo jumper! How cute is he?? He looks well on his way to the KA house at Ole Miss. I think this picture might be my favorite pic of all time!

No comments: